Avoid Security Breaches
Cyber Threats are very real and growing. Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) are faced with challenges from corporations and stakeholders that want to protect assets, information, customers, and brand while executing growth strategies. It has become increasingly clear that CISOs need help with developing security programs that work. TrustMAPP Security Software Platform is designed with an Intelligent Security Dashboard that allows you to quickly analyze and improve your information security.
Challenges Facing Chief Information Security Officers
Organization’s Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) require resources and funding to be effective in Avoiding Security Breaches. Technology plays an important role in implementing security strategies and providing up-to-date analysis on the current status of security measures. Many CISOs are faced with some of the same kinds of challenges.
Examples of Challenges Facing Chief Information Security Officers include:
- Lack of sufficient funding
- Lack of resources
- Lack of trust from stakeholders and leadership
- Lack of control over strategies
- Lack of reporting from stakeholders in the organization
- Lack of communication throughout the organization
- Lack of a cohesive team structure
- Lack of a quick visual analysis of security threats
- Lack of a customizable gauge of security strength and compliance
Many Hats Worn by CISOs
A security breach can have devastating effects on an organization and customers. It is quite common for Corporate Chief Information Security Officers to wear many hats in the process of doing their job of protecting the Brand, Customers, Assets, and Critical Information.
- Educate and advise on cybersecurity risks and implications
- Strategize on measures to minimize risks of a security breach
- Guard corporate assets and brand integrity
- Analyze ongoing security threats
- Technology leader implementing technologies to improve strength
Intelligent Security Dashboard
The innovative and Intelligent Security Dashboard included in the TrustMAPP Information Security Platform provides clear, visual access to vital information for CISOs. It helps to simplify and streamline the process of Analyzing, Measuring, Assessing, and Improving an organization’s security posture. CISOs can have more time to work on strategies and advisory functions and less time worrying about implementing technologies.
Improving Information Security
TrustMAPP Security Software Platform is changing the way CISOs do their jobs. Our Intelligent Security Dashboard addresses many of the challenges facing Chief Information Security Officers in organizations like yours. We can help you to customize a security platform that creates a safer environment for Customers, Assets, Corporate Brand, and Critical Information.
Call or contact Secure Digital Solutions Inc. for Improving Information Security with your own TrustMAPP Security Platform. Call Today at (952) 544-0234.