TrustMAPP® is a SaaS platform enabling security leaders to improve their ability to track and manage security activities under their control. TrustMAPP provides security leaders with unique insights and planning tools.
- TrustMAPP® users report time savings of 70% compared to a manual approach.
- Visual reports turn assessment results into clearly ranked priorities.
- TrustMAPP® provides the ability to set a desired maturity goal for security processes and then calculate related cost estimates to address gaps.
The TrustMAPP® platform streamlines security performance management by bringing together capabilities to assess, report, plan, and remediate. The platform has a best-in-class analytics engine, producing engaging reports (including an executive dashboard) that enable security leaders to bridge the gap between operations and business objectives. Actions can be prioritized based on maturity scores and impact with current data that is meaningful for your organization.
- Standardized workflow
- No custom programming required
- SaaS / cloud-based solution
- Define assessment by region, department, portfolio, category, or product
- Automated recommendations
- Real-time score
- Revision score
- 54,000 recommendations for improvement
- Capital expense, resources, and estimated costs
- Prioritization schedule
- Assign tasks and manage projects
- Gantt charts
- Budget vs actual
- Metrics, KPIs, analytics for reporting
- 50+ industry frameworks (NIST CSF, ISO27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, or SOX)
- Cyber, risk & privacy
- Mapped & combined assessments
- User level access control
- Provisioning in minutes
Most TrustMAPP® deployments can be completed in two days, including framework selection, customization, and initial test-run.
Get Started in Three Easy Steps
The user begins by making a selection from the TrustMAPP library of pre-configured templates to provide assessment questions to functional owners of key processes.
The COBIT maturity model is built-in to find gaps and see the security and compliance program posture, with results returned in a clear and easy to read dashboard summary.
Priorities for improvement are ranked by business impact and cost-analyzed for one-time and ongoing investment needs, to provide strategic and budgetary planning.