June 22nd, 2017
Secure Digital Solutions releases TrustMAPP® version 2.2 to align risk with process maturity. For the first time security and business leaders can gain a comparative view of security maturity associated with identified risks.
Risk Register, Management and Program Management Overlay Options
- TrustMAPP® now integrates risk, best practice frameworks, and maturity to prioritize security investment for business leaders.
- New analytics provide a program maturity view through the lens of risk, enabling the ability to prioritize based on risk correlation and process maturity.
- Created a view of risk detail analytics using both maturity and risk rating/status filters.
- Added Risk Register to TrustMAPP®. Provides company administrators the ability to import, create and manage risks impacting the security program, using criteria such as risk rating/impact/likelihood, risk type, risk owner, mitigating factors, and potential loss.
Business Objectives Alignment
- TrustMAPP® now integrates business objectives with security program roadmap.
- New analytics provide ‘what-if’ forecasting of improvement costs between business objectives and maturity level allowing for alignment of business and security strategy.
- Analytics allow filtering of what-if analysis based on business objective, priority and process impact level.
If you would like a demonstration of any of these product changes you may schedule a demonstration here.
This release is effective as of 5:00 PM Central Time on June 16, 2017.