TrustMAPP delivers Cybersecurity Performance Management, giving CISOs a real-time view of their cybersecurity maturity. TrustMAPP tells you where you are, where you’re going, and what it will take to get there. From a single source of data, an organization’s security posture is visible based on stakeholder perspective: CISO, C-Suite, and Board. TrustMAPP gives organizations the ability to manage security as a business, quantifying and prioritizing remediation actions and costs.
- A single pane of your portfolio’s security & privacy posture.
- Tailored reports and dashboards providing summaries as well as detailed explanation of all initiatives.
- Due Diligence assessments results and reports.
- Consistent, continuous metrics and benchmarks for each company in the portfolio.
- Align security improvements with your First 100 Day goals.
- Prepares every portfolio company for RFPs and RFIs on their security and privacy posture.
- Better information; better planning capabilities; and better budget assessments.
- Roadmap of recommendations built in remediation narratives on how to improve your overall security & privacy posture.
- Enterprise system that timestamps and trends continuous improvements allows the PE firm to represent valued improvements, presents value upon exiting the portfolio.
- Due Diligence
- Quickly Assess
- Cost Management
- Detailed Improvement
- Value Created
- Industry Benchmark